Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Zambi's Pigtures

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
Okay, I'm starting a thread simply for "pigtures" of my guyzos (BTW, I get "Guyzos" from Darby Conley, because that's how he has Rob refer to Bucky and Satchel in "Get Fuzzy", and he also calls pets "guyzos" in interviews, and I'm a fangirl of his, so...yeah. But I'm not obsessed with him. Much.).

These are copied and pasted from my Live Journal, where I uploaded them. I hope the format holds, as it's the format that I prefer.

Zambi's Pigtures
trampled by a herd of wild boars I

Crawling on mommy is fun. Crawling on mommy is exciting. Getting Woodstock's face cut off by the camera is not fun. Poor Woodstock. Zambi's Pigtures
trampled by a herd of wild boars II

Peeing on mommy is also fun. Woo.

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
Zambi's Pigtures

lettuce in!

Lettuce goes in, poop comes out! Brilliant!

Look at little Snoopy's lips. Yeah, the resolution of this picture sucks, but seriously! Even in overexposure, these kids are adorable.

Zambi's Pigtures
Exploration

Here's Snoopy, branching out on his own, sniffing heretofore unsniffed places, dreaming of peeing on them for the next person who decides to come along and sniff. Little red beady eye is glowing nicely. I think he's happy with this portrait.

Last edited:

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
Zambi's Pigtures
A conspiracy is afoot

You can't tell me that they aren't planning on taking over the world, just the same as they plan to do every night.
Zambi's Pigtures
Lettuce in again!

I think that if I were to feed him every minute of every day, he would not get enough. I'm not sure if he's growing, or if guineas just eat a lot. But there you go. Note the Greg Sanders-ness of his boss mowhawk. Oh yeah. Woodstock is a punk rocker nooooooow!

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
Zambi's Pigtures
Lettuce in one more time!

Ohmygod, I think I just died a little inside. I think that my insides have melted into a puddle of goo. I have no knees left. My body has been consumed by the fiery cuteness that is Woodstock. I can't look, and yet I can't turn away. Must. Resist. Urge. To. Kiss.

Sanctuary!

Notice Nick Stokes-esque floppiness of bangs rocking right along with Greg Sanders-brand boss mowhawk. My god, even Zoolander wasn't this hot.

Zambi's Pigtures
lettuce hear no more lettuce puns!

Snoopy decided that while he wasn't comfortable with me holding something black and flashy to my face, he didn't want Woodstock stealing all of his thunder, so he condescended to a few more poses. Can you see his litte toes? Those little toes? And his little white stripe on his nose? And the little white Y on his back? And his fur? Is like, brindled red and black. He's BEAUTIFUL, y'all. Gorgeous. And SO DARN SOFT. Touching him is better than touching a chinchilla. He's got the same texture that Whiskers did, and she was half persian.

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
Zambi's Pigtures
I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille

Okay, a better shot of the toes. The toes! And the cowlicks! He's not quite rocking a mowhawk, his fur isn't as stiff as Woodstocks (I'm sure I saw Woody sneaking some of my Upper Management last night), but he's rocking himself some hot cowlicks.
Zambi's Pigtures
lettuce guess, you're going to write another lettuce pun?

Them's my cute boys. Them's my babies.

Tags: (broken link removed)
feelings: :
Zambi's Pigtures
accomplished
what's on the spin doctor: : John Denver-Gramma's Feather Bed

I have other pictures at my live journal scrapbook, which can be found<A href="https://pics.livejournal.com/zambonigirl/gallery/000097wg"]here" target=_blank>here
I hope you enjoy!

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Haha, nice captions :p

xguineapigrulez

Cavy Slave
Really cute piggies! Hehe, maybe they ARE taking over the world behind your back! :mischievo:shhh:

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
xguineapigrulez said:
Really cute piggies! Hehe, maybe they ARE taking over the world behind your back!

So true! I just can't decide which one is Pinky and which one is The Brain.

cavypaulita

Cavy Slave
haha lol
that made me laugh!!!
They do seem to be planning something ;)
Adorable!

pauli

happie gurl

Cavy Slave
LOL love the captions! Very super- cute pigs!

zambonigirl

Cavy Slave
Thanks, guys! I think they're adorable, but it's always nice to hear it from other people.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.