Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat YouTuber's Pets

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
I think I can't watch guinea pigs on YouTube anymore. Every time one of my favorite youtubers loses a pig it feels almost like I did too. :( Does anyone else feel attached to the pigs they watch videos of? Or am I just a crazy person?

I can't watch their "goodbye" tribute videos. I won't watch the one Piggiepigpigs just made for Fozzie after I cried at Chewwy's.

Oh, I feel it too. But even worse, I torture myself by watching the tribute videos.

I agree, especially when it was a pig they've had for a while. While I may have never met the guinea pig in person, you grow attached from watching them in so many videos. I feel so sad when many peoples' pets pass at the same time and there are all the tribute videos in my subscription box :(

I do, however, enjoy making tributes. I love looking back at them, along with other old videos, to see the memories of my past pets. Watching videos of them helps keep their memory alive.

So it's not just me then. My husband thought I was a crazy lady. Fozie's was just to much for me. I loved watching that sweet little guy. It's ok to feel all the feels though so I'll just keep watching.

Oh I know! I completely agree. Fozzie's tribute was so hard for me to watch. ;( I also have a youtube, it is Two Perfect Piggies. <3 This is completely irrelivant, but I'm new on here, does anyone know how to post a thread?? thanks for your help :)

Oh I know! I completely agree. Fozzie's tribute was so hard for me to watch. ;( I also have a youtube, it is Two Perfect Piggies. <3 This is completely irrelivant, but I'm new on here, does anyone know how to post a thread?? thanks for your help :)
Oh, I know you! I'm MegaHorsegirl2000 on YouTube. You always comment such sweet things on my videos!
To post a thread, if you go into a category, such as "about guinea pigs," there is a pink button on the top left of the page that says "post new thread."

Oh, I know you! I'm MegaHorsegirl2000 on YouTube. You always comment such sweet things on my videos!
To post a thread, if you go into a category, such as "about guinea pigs," there is a pink button on the top left of the page that says "post new thread."
Oh, okay!! Haha, thanks, I just couldn't figure it out. xD yes, I do like to watch your videos!! 😂

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.