Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Yipee! C&C cage is coming soon!

Aigoo

Cavy Slave
The tracking states that my cage will be delivered tomorrow. I am excited to get my first C&C cage and get my pigs out of that cramped cage. Any suggestions to add in the cage besides a hidey place, food bowls, hay rack, water bottle, and a hay toy.

Fleece forests, and maybe some piggy bunkbeds.. Im about to make my own piggy bunk ;)

Get creative with the hidies. Toys like balls and things. You could make a loft or a bunk bed or a bent grid cabana. The possibilities are endless just use your imagination.

Check out the fleece store and the cage photos page with a zillion photos posted. I have cozy caves, lettuce/carrot/yellow pepper lettuce lounger, willow tunnel and pigloos. I got my stuff aside from the willow tunnel from the fleece store. Just a personal preference as I could never do the quality they do, and I like support the site and people who bring us these forums.

If your pig is a chewer, a used up toilet paper roll works great! It's like a punching bad I would have that she has to let off steam. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.