Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pellets What pellets to get in my area?

grace&piggies

Cavy Slave
Things like this make me wish I lived in America.
Oxbow is literally the only food option unless you maintain a pellet-free diet. There are a few places you can order it from, but usually it's around $28/2.25kg. BEFORE shipping. With shipping that's just over $7 per pound!
The only way to get around these prices is to try to order the food through your vet. Mine was only recently able to do so. Now I can get it for $18/2.25kg.

Americans are lucky to have a few options and to have such low prices.

Nessy

Cavy Slave
Things like this make me wish I lived in America.
Oxbow is literally the only food option unless you maintain a pellet-free diet. There are a few places you can order it from, but usually it's around $28/2.25kg. BEFORE shipping. With shipping that's just over $7 per pound!
The only way to get around these prices is to try to order the food through your vet. Mine was only recently able to do so. Now I can get it for $18/2.25kg.

Americans are lucky to have a few options and to have such low prices.

Ah but living in Australia must surely have its own perks. I have been very forunate enough to pay a visit but I would dearly love to emigrate there (sigh). I guess you win on some things and lose out on others no matter where you live, eh? x

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.