Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Veat Chicken Nuggets--Yum, Yum!!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Wow! Finally! These chicken nuggets were not only as good as chicken, they were better! Same texture, better taste without that sickening dead animal taste. Honestly, if I accidently bite into a piece of chicken any more, I find it disgusting. Something about it.

Anyway, I've tried veggie chicken nuggets before. I just tried the quorn ones. No comparison to the Veat brand. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this brand of chicken nuggets. My next visit to Whole Foods will be a purchase of all of their products to try out. :) :love:

Wildjem

Cavy Slave
I love the Quorn chunks. I use them for chik salad, in soup, with sauces for sandwiches. I will have to try the veat nuggets if I can find them. I tried the cutlets a long time ago but can't remember how they compare to Quorn because it's been so long. Vegetarians rock. :cool:

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Hmm... I don't think we have those over here although I'd love to try them. I buy tons of quorn products, including the burgers which are my new favourite.

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
We have Oh Natural which sounds very similar. Even my meat eating husband will eat that. And they have a whole line of products, I just have to find a store that carries them all.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Woohoo! I love chicken nuggets and I've been trying to find some good ones! Thank you so much for the reccomendation.

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
Hmm, I've never heard of those. What are they made of?
I like the Health is Wealth Buffalo Wings and Chicken Nuggets. Too bad they're soy, so I won't be having much of those any more.:(

tiny_maggs

Cavy Slave
I've never tried the veat brand "chicken" nuggets, but I've had the morning star chik'n nuggets and those were very good, even a couple of my non vegetarian family members liked them!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.