Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Upper Levels Upper Level ramp ideas?

GuineaPiggie123

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! I have a quick post problem! I need a ramp for a second level of the guinea 2x2/2x1 c&c cage. I know this cage its really small but I should be expanding soon, anyways I need an idea for a second level using anything. I dont know where the ramp if going to go or anything so please, Ideas are highly appreciated!
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

jrv4babies

Cavy Slave
I'm not sure there is a good way to ramp that won't be too steep. Unless you run the ramp to the back of the loft and cut a hole in the floor so they can get up back there, and so something to cover where you cut so that it is not sharp. They sell grids with an opening for this purpose but I am assuming you don't want to buy something like that or you would probably also be buying a pre-fab ramp already. Sorry I am not a ton of help. I imagine you want to do something pretty temporary if you plan on expanding soon.

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
Ditch the loft entirely and use those grids to expand the bottom now. The loft is not a need and therefore the loft could be the later expansion. Your pig needs that space on the main level now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.