Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Update(;

Blog entry from old forum

SingMeAHarmony

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone:) Just a little update, since I haven't been on here in awhile... I guess that's a good thing, haha. I've got big news: I'm getting my second pig soon! I'm so excited and am slowly but surely bringing in the materials needed for another addition to (if you'd like to call it this) the herd. I'm using the storbought cage right now, because I've misplaced some of the grids I needed to figure out the specs for another C&C cage. I'm thinking it'll be a simple 3x3 with a base this time, so it's not right on the ground, and I could use the hidden storage space. I'm really, really excited for this new project to say the least, and the best part is there'll be no distractions- no construction, no other pet problems, and I've been researching like crazy in the hopes to get these two boars bonded as soon as possible. Shadow has been happy, but I'm positive he'll be happier with a friend of his own. He just hit 11 months and he's been so behaved. He lets me clip his nails without a problem, and bathing goes, for the most part, smoothly- I'll be posting one question I have in the forum soon, however. Until then, I've decided on a couple names I'm thinking of naming the new arrival- I really want to keep the G-names, I like the nice ring to it. On that note, I've decided on Gregory or Gus; I won't definitely pick until I bring home the little guy and figure out which one suits him better. Until then(;

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.