Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

toys for cavies?...

midgetdesi

Cavy Slave
xxxdoes anyone know about toys thatc avies might like? Either store bought or homemade i am open to it all! Right now he has a hammic and a ball of news paper. He has a friend now but soon will be a lone again. Hes a very shy boy, i am thinking i should get another boar for him to play with.He has loved having a friend. Hes 3-4 months old long hair. do you know how big he should get? His friend is a female, short hair and is a year and weights 3-4 pounds. ok thank you!

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
You can give them toilet paper rolls. They love to chew on them and toss them around. If you have a big enough cage then you can put a brick in their cage. They love to hop around and sit on top of the brick. It also helps to wear down their nails.If you can find metal cat balls, mine love thiers. They toss it all over the place and i can stuff veggies in it. I found it at a garage sale. You can use the plastic ones, but you have be careful that they dont break. Good luck. Hope i was helpful.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
small bell hanging on the cage would b nice also

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.