Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Thank You CavySpirit and Moderators!!!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
You know, we all owe EVERYTHING to Theresa! If it wasn't for her, we probably would have NEVER seen or heard of C&C cages and we would have thought the fleece method was crazy! We can not forget about the nutritional value that she has taught us! We all need to thank her for everything she has done for us!

Also, I do not want to forget about our moderators! If it wasn't for them, our threads would be chaos! Thank you all for everything you do!

This is all of the current moderators/administrators. @CavySpirit, @foggycreekcavy, @bpatters, @Aertyn, and @lissie.

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Well, how right you are! I was just about to make a thread like this, too, because I am so grateful They all changed the ways piggies live!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have my huge cage, I would not be getting Sarabi(the famous Mama Pig-AKA snake food pig-), and I wouldn't have some pretty cool friends in different countries!

PiggieFun

Cavy Slave
I agree! Thank you so much! If it weren't for this website, my little girl would be alone alone, in a pet store cage (that I used to think was big!), and eating no other veggies but lettuce. Now she has a little sister, a 2x4 cage with a kitchen loft, nice fleece to lay on, and is trying so many different veggies. I have learned so much on this website. Thank you also to the ones who take the time to post instructions to their cozies, hay racks, etc. It is so wonderful that you share your ideas with everyone! :)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Awww, that's very sweet and thoughtful of you. It takes everyone to make a community though. And I owe a huge debt to the rescues and advocates that came before me and my early days.

I don't who first came up with fleece. The very first time I remember seeing it was at a fellow rescuer's home in Atlanta in what seems like a bazillion years ago. I was never a big fan of it honestly. Mainly because I hate doing laundry. But, the forum and photo gallery give people the vehicle to exchange ideas. That's the cool part.

Ly was instrumental in getting the nutrition charts established.

There have been so many great contributions and fantastic members. I think we all inspire each other to keep going and do better for our pets and animals. Thanks again! :love:

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I also owe my thanks to @CavySpirit ,
Without her, my pigs wouldn't be living the spoiled life they deserve. They would probably be in a pet store cage with news paper for bedding.

By sharing her ideas and knowledge with all of us, she has changed the lives of our pigs, and our own for the better.

The moderators I also owe my thanks to, all the threads would be all over the place without them.
And I also have to thank Ly for taking time out of her day to make the nutritional chart for all of us.

SheWolfSilver

Cavy Slave
I knew nothing about guinea pigs until I searched the internet and came across this forum! It's my nightly place to hang out while hubby is watching the news!

katiem

Cavy Slave
I knew NOTHING about guinea pigs until 72 hours ago and thanks to all of you, I am now a temporary rescue mom and a permanent advocate for guinea pigs. Thank you for everything all of you have done and do every day.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.