Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

So what did you get your pigs?

5guinea5pig5

Cavy Slave
What did you guys get your little fuzzballs(other pets too)? I got my 2 boys who can't be with the other pigs a new HUGE cage. I gave all my pigs a huge salad for breakfast. I gave the pigs who have their own room a new level for them to run around. It's just like a walk or run way above them. I gave my dogs some new toys and a stocking full of treats. My cats got 4 new beams to walk on and those wands with the feathers on the end. My tortoise got a bigger cage and a huge salad with some extra carrots.

BubuCandyBlue

Cavy Slave
I filled the fridge with more leaf types then food for us haha. I got them on sale all. I have to make our food fresh every day, otherwise it will not fit anywhere in the fridge.

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
They got new beds (which are already covered in poops and peed on :rolleyes: ) and extra veggies that they don't normally have.

The dogs each got a nylabone and new stuffie.

The cats each got a new toy- Hankie loves his, and Ang likes her new mousies as well.

BubuCandyBlue

Cavy Slave
Oh I forgot to mention I sent my dog back home a name tag, bone shaped.

Tserisa

Cavy Slave
For my sister's bunny, I got her a wicker bed, some pink tennis balls, and I'm going to expand her cage as soon as I can get out of the house (we've been snowed in, so I couldn't shop for cubes!). For our foster cat, I got her some cat pop-up play cubes, and a stuffed bed shaped like a cat.

But actually my dog Morgan got her the bed and Santa got her the cubes. ;) Shh, don't tell it was really me.

Caviekisses

Cavy Slave
Not much, but... A 2x4 and 2x2 loft C&C cage on a two level stand. Five different sets of fabric prints and fabric to make cuddle cups and hammocks to accent their bedding fleece. A huge bag of Oxbow Timothy Hay and Alfalfa.

I would have bought more but, I'm building two C&C cages and the wood for the second one is going to cost some money.

I'm going to try to find some stuffed animals for them... I've heard they like those. :cheerful:

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
I got Smudge a package of lime green interlocking foam mats. The ones that kids use. I got the idea from someone on this site.
It is going to be used instead of coroplast.
He got lots of love (as if he didn't get enough:rolleyes:.)
He got a big salad, and a big bag of Alfalfa. (He is 5 months old, and he does get Sweet Meadow Timothy)
Hope the piggers had a good Holiday!!

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
I go them at Target for $23.00 . I tried KMart, Dollar Stores, CVS, and Sports Authority, none of them had them. And if they did, they were abotu $40.00.
But Target had a great selection. They had them in black, lime green, blue camoflague, pink camoflague, and I think red.
They are 23" by 23", and are I believe an inch thick.
They are very comfortable.lol

Tophica

Cavy Slave
I gave mine an extra big salad and strangly enough my mum got the guinea pigs their own mini fridge. :D

wigglesgiggles1

Cavy Slave
Well i got my piggies a huge salad of all their favorite vegetables and some fruits.I did not buy petstore treats because they are so terrible.Tommorrow Iam going shopping to get them some new "furniture" for their cage because they were out before christmas and i wanted the best selection.I lastly am building them a huge C&C cage. Before christmas i could not afford it so now that I have the money I will build one. Of course lots of love

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.