Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Silky/ Sheltie male 3-4 year old piggy in Northern California!

NorthernLight

Cavy Slave
I hate to have to rehome Clifford, but his best friend Otto passed away and we are not able to care for another piggy. Time and financial constraints are very challenging. Buying hay has always been an expense and now it has become even harder to afford. I want Clifford to go to a new and loving home! You must have a C&C cage for him, he does not come with his cage as it is becoming old and useless. He is pretty shy but generally easy-going. His wheeks are the cutest! I know I am leaving out a lot of details but this is very hard for me. Please respond to this thread for more information, I will reply as soon as I can to each post. Thanks.

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1395296485841.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1395296594828.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1395296718652.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1395296756031.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1395296869401.jpg
Mods, please do not delete this post, I did fill out the C&C cages listing but that site is not phone friendly and I have no computer! Clifford is a great piggy in Oakland, California.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.