Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

She just had her pups!!!!

Sam0214

Cavy Slave
Hello...I thought I would share the good news with all of you. She had a happy and safe delivery of 3 pups at 1:30pm today. Don’t know the sexes just yet I will post them later. I want her to bond with the pups before I go picking them up. One looks just like her and the other two don’t at all so they must look like their daddy.

So anyways...I got 3 pictures of the delivery and some of them now that they are all dried off.

She did so well. I thought something was going to happen because she was up all night pacing her cage...and couldn’t get comfortable at all. Then at 1:30pm today I was watching TV and her..lol..and I heard her kind of whining like she was in pain. So I sat next to her cage and sure enough she was trying to push. It was beautiful seeing the pups come into this world. So far they are nursing and driving her crazy..lol. I am just so happy that they are all ok and we had no problems.

I will see if I can post some pictures of them tomorrow..and let you all know of the sexes of the pups.

I am just so excited..they are just so darn cute.

Jennifer

Jennie&Steve

Cavy Slave
Congratulatioins!

I am glad to hear that it went well and everybody's doing fine. I can't wait to see those pictures!!

nungnink

Cavy Slave
Congratulatioins!

Wow.... 3 pups, I can't to see those pictures also..
quick quick

Ps. I'm Nink from Thailand. I have one quinea pig, he is cute.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
so glad to hear that. 3 new lifes coming to this world.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.