Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Breeding Puppy Mills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
I don't know if this goes here(Sorry Mods if it doesn't).....I want to discuss Puppy Mills........They disgust me! I hate them! I just want to know your feelings about them.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone here as a similar view to yours.

I don't know anyone who doesn't feel this way. Quite frankly this post is well...pointless. Don't take offense.

This thread really isn't needed. There are a lot of other posts on mills if you take the time to search for them.

This is a PRO-Rescue site and forum so I doubt anyone is going to be pro any animal mills.

Also since you aren't a moderator here, you don't get to dictate rules for your thread. That is the mods' job and we have forum rules which everyone must abide by. I have edited your thread to remove your rules.

I don't know anyone who likes or is okay with puppy mills, on or off of this forum.

The only people OK with puppy mills (or any animal mills or breeding facility) are the people that own PET STORES, PUPPY MILLS, or any other mass breeding facility.

I don't think anyone, other than the people who run them are OK with and/or like animal mills, but they sure as heck support them whether they know it or not, by buying from places that supply animals from these horrendous places.

Status
Not open for further replies.