Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pregnancy Prim and her pregnancy

Re: Pelvic bones separating

@sarah515, you've already got a post about pelvic bones separating. Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic. Thanks. I'm merging this one with your other thread.

Re: Due any day now

Is a swollen vulva normal in pregnant guinea pigs

Crust around nipples

Prim is pregnant and I noticed she has crust around her nipples ...is that normal?

Re: Crust around nipples

Yes. You might gently wipe them with a warm cloth, but don't scrub. Or rub a tiny bit of cold pressed coconut oil around them. You can find it at any grocery store or pharmacy.

Prim had her baby :)

Prim and her pregnancy Prim had her baby a couple hours ago and I walked in and there was a baby. The baby is alert but isn't running around so I'm not sure if I should worry about that but I haven't been bothering her because I know that's best. I plan on taking them to the vet next week and getting them checked out

Re: Prim had her baby :)

Aw, tiny baby piggy! Congrats

They usually don't start running around til they are about a day old and guinea pigs are not protective of their young usually. I start handling them the night of the morning they were born to get them socialized with peoples hand so they aren't nippy. Very cute baby!

Congrats momma pig!!!! Very cute piggie baby!!!!

Baby is very cute! Glad everyone's okay. :)

Congratulations on the new addition!

Awww, congrats! Just one baby??? How cute

Adorable baby piggie, congratulations!

I am so proud of prim! She's such a good mom

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.