Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Popcorn and Mollasses

Cherryrosed

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that my two new girl piggies have names now. The white one is Popcorn, and the dark-brown almost black one is Mollasses. I am calling them Poppy and Lassie. Opal and Pearl just didn't "feel" right to me and didn't seem to fit them. How do you post pictures of your piggies? I have a digital camera, but no flash for it and it's too cold to take them outside to take their pictures. I don't want them to get chilled and catch cold. Is there any way I could get a picture taken inside to come out? Is there some way to shine a lamp on them just for a picture?

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Your digital camera should have a flash feature. To add photos to messages, use the advanced reply then scroll down to where you see the "manage attachments" button and click there. You can upload up to 5 pictures in one thread.

Cherryrosed

Cavy Slave
Thanks! My digital camera was a "free" promotional item for going to one of those community vacation sales pitches and it really doesn't have a flash. I am going to experiment with it on Wednesday to see if I can get an inside picture to come out. (don't have time today as I have an appointment later. I love my girls more everyday and really want to be able to share a picture of them with everybody. They are so cute and are getting more used to me everyday.

Peaches

Cavy Slave
You could also try to take the pictures near a lamp and then use you computer to enhance them. Microsoft PhotoEditor is standard if you have windows loaded and I use it often.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.