Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Poo Earring Auction for Cavy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Forum Auction to benefit Cavy Spirit Guinea Pig rescue and Cavy Cages website.

100% of the proceeds of this auction are going to benefit Cavy Cages. Upon close of the auction payment will need to be made to Cavy Spirit in U.S. funds by Paypal or Money Order.

This auction will run for 1 week. Closing date is Sunday August 7th at 7:00pm Central time. Bids received after that time will not be valid so be sure to get your bid in early.

To bid simply post on this thread what your high bid is. Please make bids in U.S dollars. Questions may be asked about the item in this thread and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

I will ship anywhere in the world. Shipping cost is included in your bid. No hidden fees. What you bid is what you pay. Custom charges your country charges you, for overseas shipping, is your responsibility.

About the item

These earrings are small glass bottles. Each bottle has 3 genuine Guinea Pig Poos in them. The bottles are corked and sealed. They have fish hook style earrings attached to the tops for pierced ears. They are light weight and measure 1.75" long (from top of earring hook to bottom of the jar) and 1/2" wide. The bottle alone measures 1".

Start bidding!

Last edited:

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
What is the starting bid?

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
I don't think there is one... I think we just start bidding...

Wildjem

Cavy Slave
These would be great when I know I have a day filled with sh%^^y meetings. I'll open with $5. What a hoot! :crackup:

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
We have a $5 opening bid...come on people it's for a good cause. Even if you don't want them they will make a great gift.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I will bid $6.

Wildjem

Cavy Slave
$7-let's get it up there! I would wear them and tell everyone they are guinea beans with magical powers.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Yes they are magical. If you plant them they grow into a giant guinea bean stalk that magically finds homes for all the unwanted and neglected Guinea Pigs.

Oh yeah and I'm auctioning off a bridge that goes across the Atlantic Ocean too:greedy:

kat_0521

Cavy Slave
How long did it take for you to collect the poos and which piggy are they from? (if you know, that is)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I have no idea who's poos these are. Either Daisy or Dilly as Lil Ly's poops are still small.

How long to collect? Are you kidding me? You have pigs so should know that for every gram of food that goes into them 5 grams come out!

The poos have been dried to keep them from going moldy or in any other way turning disgusting though.

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
My Boys are telling me I need to have some cavy poo dangling from my ears...so I bid $8! :D

kat_0521

Cavy Slave
voodoojoint said:
I have no idea who's poos these are. Either Daisy or Dilly as Lil Ly's poops are still small.

How long to collect? Are you kidding me? You have pigs so should know that for every gram of food that goes into them 5 grams come out!

The poos have been dried to keep them from going moldy or in any other way turning disgusting though.

HaHa! lol Thanks for the laugh and for putting up with my goofy questions Voodoo!
It was one of the "inquiring minds want to know"....and I just wanted to annoy you with a goofy question. :silly:

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
This is halarious! If I had pierced ears and/or money to spend on them, I would SO bid...

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Voodoo, I know! While they are eating at one end, beans are shooting out of the other!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
There are only 5 hours left to bid on these earrings.

So far the High bidder is A4PigHome with an $8.00 bid.

Come on folks. Help cute little unwanted Guinea Pigs find forever homes, get some pig poo dangling from your ears. What more could you ask for?

Wildjem

Cavy Slave
I bid $10-$5 for each ear! Funny thing is I WILL actually wear these. I am slightly warped but in a good way.

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
Hey Voodoo, do you have more than one pair? Will you have more than one auction (one for each pair), or is this like a one time chance thing? Just wondering.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
There may be more auctions for more pig poo jewelry but I'm not sure when nor do I know what type of jewelry. Perhaps a necklace, pendant, charm for a bracelet, different earrings...don't know.

At this time I only have the one pair of earrings made.

BTW folks only 1 hour left to the auction!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Bidding has ended,

Congrats to Wildjem with a high bid of $10.00.

Payment can be made to Teresa of Cavy Spirit

To mail payment contact Teresa in San Mateo, California at (650) 571-1722.

or eMail:
[email protected]

Paypal payment at https://www.paypal.com/ make payment to Cavy Spirit or follow this link to the Cavy Spirit donation page https://cavyspirit.com/helping.htm

Make certain you make a note with your payment that the money is for the Poo Earrings Auction. You can PM me your address so I can send the earrings as soon as payment is received.

Status
Not open for further replies.