Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Piggy Drawings!

skritters

Cavy Slave

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the tip :) the "edit" option is gone so I guess there's a time limit on it?

ikr o_O What happened to the edit.. I think after you've left the page or its been 10-15 minutes.. maybe.?

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
@PiggieGuinea your drawings as requested

Uhm.. I don't really like either.. but I drew two xD Tell me which you like more, or if you want a redo lol xD I wont be offended!!

scan0010.jpgscan0011.jpg Drawing the fireworks was a bit of a challenge, as I don't usually draw them lol, but again, don't be afraid to ask for a redo lol FireCrackers name was a bit to big on my paper so I just wrapped the ribbon underlineing around the 'ker' I hope that's ok :D

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
I love them both! But ai think Im going to print and hang the first one. I love the underlining! Thank you so much. Now I can finish my memorial wall amd print out more pics!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
I love them both! But ai think Im going to print and hang the first one. I love the underlining! Thank you so much. Now I can finish my memorial wall amd print out more pics!

Im glad you like them ^^ If you need any others, let me know :D

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
IMG_0879.jpgHere is the wall. You cant see the very top of the crosses, but they just have their names.

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Looks beautiful @PiggieGuinea Flower..passed yesterday?..im so sorry.. based on the pictures, your piggies were beautiful and I hope they enjoy all the munchies they can at the rainbow bridge :)

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
Looks beautiful @PiggieGuinea Flower..passed yesterday?..im so sorry.. based on the pictures, your piggies were beautiful and I hope they enjoy all the munchies they can at the rainbow bridge :)

Yes. And I hope Im not being a bother but, its not a piggy but my dog passed tonight. I was wondering if you could make one for him. Like Flower and Firecrackers, but with a heart. If you dont want to, I understand.

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
@PiggieGuinea Youre never a bother, Im so sorry to hear your dog passed, Name? I can of course do a heart c: Boy or girl dog? o: So im assuming with the underlining? c:

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
He was a boy. And his name was Colby. And yea. Same underlining. I love your writings! You can probably tell. Lol.

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
@PiggieGuinea Alright c: Ill get to work on it right now c: Colby is a beautiful name by the way ^^ So sorry for your loss though :(

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
Thanks. Its going to be hard, but I will make it. Doing something for Flower and Firecracker gave me closure and I hope it will for Colby as well.

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
:) so happy to hear you're doing well with it ^^ I know deaths are hard :/ the dog I grew up with died in a seizure and we had to put her down, it all happened during the night, and I was asleep, so I woke up to the terrible news :/

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
As requested, Colby~ scan0012.jpg

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
That looks awesome! I will print it and make his memorial wall tommorrow! Thank you so much!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
No problem c: Its my pleasure to do my favorite thing ^^ School begins in about a week for me, but im going online this year, so if you need any drawing, no matter the name, just let me know! :D

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Tried dabbling with painting some of my pigs today. Though it doesn't look too good it was pretty simple because I just painted over a picture. lol Though it took a lot of time. Here's one of my attempts, Fus.

sgfsdfg.jpg

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Tried dabbling with painting some of my pigs today. Though it doesn't look too good it was pretty simple because I just painted over a picture. lol Though it took a lot of time. Here's one of my attempts, Fus.

Oh my gawsh o: That looks beautiful! An Idea, if you make the background a light shade of grey, or something that compliments the white and brown (grey, light black,pink..lol) then you can show the full on piggy c: But it looks amazing! thanks for your post! :D

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that next time! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.