Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Photo Time

Piggies010

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone

I've been on here for a while now and still haven't posted any photos what so ever... So in the next hour or so i'm hoping to post up pictures of my girls, my mini holiday haul and their first ever fleece item...the cuddle cup. Now I just need to find my camera cord :)

Not the best fleece items ever made but oh well it was worth a shot

Attachments

Photo on 2013-02-02 at 10.29 #3.jpg Photo on 2013-02-02 at 10.29.jpg
Last edited:
My mini haul consisting of fleece items, teddies, toys and a few extras.

Attachments

Photo on 2013-02-02 at 10.36.jpg
Where do you buy the stuff from your haul? I also live in WA and I'm trying to find a good pet shop :D

Hey I got my supplies from England...sorry I got them while I was on holiday. If you do find a good petshop tell me, also some of the things I got from England have recently been stocked in city farmers and pet city.

Aw that sucks! I haven't found any good pet stores so far, City farmers is okay, but they are so expensive >.< ! I live near a pet city but I have never been there, is it any good?

Aw that sucks! I haven't found any good pet stores so far, City farmers is okay, but they are so expensive >.< ! I live near a pet city but I have never been there, is it any good?

Yeah the pet city near me is pretty good according to supplies

Guineapigsaustralia.com has handmade cuddle cups and snuggle sacks, as well as selling gorgeous Guineas brand shampoos and also other supplies including hay. Their shipping seems to be fairly reasonable too. I just found them randomly yesterday when looking for hay... :)

@​monkeynthechimp Thank you so much! That's exactly what I am looking for!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.