Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Organization

Scout.Layne

Cavy Slave
I was just wondering how all of ya'll keep your guinea pig stuff. Like youre pellets and hay and other supplies. Like do you use drawers, or rubbermaid bins or what?

Currently I have my hamster stuff in one of my dresser drawers and my bedding in a HUGE rubbermaid bin. I buy by the bulk even though I only have two little hamsters.

TwilightStar

Cavy Slave
We attached our cage to a wooden storage shelf, so we can fit all their pellets,hay and other supplies underneath the cage.

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
I have my cage elevated on a cube stand. Underneath it I use large fabric drawers for the smaller things, the rest I just leave on the floor. I've cut a cotton sheet up that matches my living room set and used it as a cover or "cage skirt". It's pinned up with binder clips. It's nice not to see all the junk under there.

SnowFlower

Cavy Slave
We lucked out and were already going to get rid of our really high bed. It's about 3' high and has drawers. I store my stuff there. I store my pellets in a tupperware, my hay is in a cardboard box with holes in it to ventilate.

Ibbet

Cavy Slave
I have one of those drawer cart things, I use it for guinea pig, hamster, and rabbit stuff (food/extra water bottles/chews/toys/cage cleaners/rags, ect.) and I put hay/bedding right beside it. I also have a big storage bin for the bigger toys and such.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.