Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Need advice where to buy C&C cage

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
Hi

I desperately want to buy a C&C cage as soon as possible to keep my guineas near each other (as I may now have a boy and a girl)
it needs to be big enough to put a barrier in the middle so they are separate but can still sniff each other etc keep each other company.
Im from the UK, preferably with all the bits included - Cage liner etc.
ive looked at one very good website but they don't even dispatch till August! :( and I really don't want sad guineas in completely separate cages!
thank you

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
You could buy one from an online shopping website, such as ebay or amazon, or take a look at craigslist's pet section(if you have those-I live in the US). A 2x6 would be big enough for two piggies with a barrier in the middle, making two separate 2x3's.
You could also make your own out of storage grids and coroplast. Check out the sticky in this section, and it will show you places where you can get the supplies.

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
ahh thank you, I will have a good look on ebay and see what I can find. :) it was just bugging me a bit you have to get it all separately.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.