Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Name Ideas

mandisquid

Cavy Slave
Hello! I'm curious what comes to mind when you see this little babe -- I've had her for nearly four months now, and so it's become difficult to settle on a name (I waited too long!). Originally, I wanted to name her Zenith, but I'm not sure it fits. So far I've just been calling her various nicknames, but I want an actual name for the darling. She's almost 6 months old and she is very very very curious, a climber, loves affection (pretty much a diva at this point), and she's also very silly, spunky, and intelligent. Not to mention a ginormous sweetie. Her cagemate is Opal.

Photos are youngest to oldest:

IMG-0284.jpgIMG-7060.jpgIMG-8908.jpgIMG-9135.jpg

stray hares

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Harriet maybe? Trying to work out what name my brain is trying to come up with, ha. Or if you wanted to continue with the precious stone theme, her lovely eyes might suggest Garnet or Ruby.

Oh, and then my brain also just combined Strawberry Fields with Ruby to get Ruby Fields, but I'm going to stop coming up with suggestions now because it's a neverending rabbit hole sometimes, haha.

Good luck with name picking though! She's a cutie, that's for sure.

TheGuineaPigGal

Cavy Slave
I agree. I think you should name her Malaia, after Malaia garnet.

[h=2]Malaia garnet[/h]

[h=2]Description[/h][h=2]Description[/h]Malaia garnet or Malaya garnet is a gemological varietal name for light to dark slightly pinkish orange, reddish orange, or yellowish orange garnet, that are of a mixture within the pyralspite series pyrope, almandine, and spessartine with a little calcium. Wikipedia

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.