Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

N. CA: Batten Down The Hatches

Southern California just got a sever storm warning

Good Luck and stay safe, remember turn around, don't drown. If walking through water higher then 6 inches be really careful.

The news just said we are supposed to get thunderstorms today and even more blizzards or thundersnow up in the hills. At least we got a little reprieve in the last 12 hours between the two. Just enough to leave everything wet and muddy before we get more water, wind, hail, and lightning. Thunderstorms always scare me, something about the electricity and water just kinda freak me out.

More storms... Great!

Last week it was storming and the power went out while my friend and I were playing five nights at Freddy's

Yeah my bro down there posted it's like El Nino weather with winds and all down there. He posted this photo of the sky which is scary and beautiful at the same time:

N. CA: Batten Down The Hatches

Wow. That's something

Oh! What a great photo! When I lived in Florida, we used to get some beautiful/scary views like that...

Great Photo! Mine would be just gray, dull gray maybe save for a few darker gray spots. Its been like that for the past week or so. Supposedly we will be getting sunshine tomorrow, can hardly wait! :)
Still haven't got the thunderstorms yet, but did hear our center that is up in Yreka got some hail and thunder. So it sounds like the storm is on its way down. I am hoping that it will get lost in the mountains and won't make it's way down.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.