Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

More for adoption in NE Ohio

Erin8607

Cavy Slave
Our rescue, Ohio Cavies Rescue & Adoption, has many guinea pigs that are available or will be available shortly.

Currently 10 listed for adoption on our website and 17 more that will be available in the next few weeks that are not listed. We're expecting a lot of babies from a large dump of pregnant sows we had 2 weeks ago, two sows have already delivered(today to be exact).

Please contact me through our website - https://www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH381.html - if you are intersted in adopting.

Thanks.

liluqt

Cavy Slave
Omg. Mystic looks so cute. I wish I were closer to Ohio.

Erin8607

Cavy Slave
Bringing this back to the top. Many adoptable pigs here, babies and adults all looking for great homes.

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
I've visited Erin. Her setups are amazing and the care level is very high. My wife and I spent the day with her and with the piggies.

If you're looking for a humane source of adoptable guinea pigs, you've come to the right place.

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

sasha

Cavy Slave
Erin, I wish you could do a railroad, and just go up and down the east coast, dropping a pig at every guinealynx house on the way. Including mine.

p.s. look at the watch....you are getting sleepy, very sleepy..... put a female pig or two in the car....in the car....maryland isn't that far away.....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.