Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK James Herriot Books

Cavie Cove

Cavy Slave
I was woundering if any one knows af any where that I can buy his books from?
I am a big fan of his books but non of my local book shops seem to sell them:grumpy: , and I am looking for some more of his books as I am reading the last book of my collection and I believe that there are more books.
I would probably bid for some on Ebay but my dad won't let me use Ebay as hes a bit "iffie" with it, if you know what I mean?
Also does anyone know if there is a James Herriot musemu(sp?)? As I'm 99% positive I saw a leflet for it but can I find it? No.
Thanks Kirsty

Pigaroo Mama

Cavy Slave
Ebay was going to be my suggestion.
I have bought & sold many things on Ebay & have never had a problem with not getting something I paid for.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
How about Amazon marketplace? It is slightly like ebay but more secure as you pay through Amazon. It is far cheaper than buying new through Amazon, too.

Cavie Cove

Cavy Slave
Oh thankyou daftscoslass! I have had a thought snce asking this, hopefully we will be going up to the Harrogate ares for a holiday soon so I was thinking that maybe there is a chance that I could find more up there as thats where he was based.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Kristy I too love his books and the BBC mini-series. I would just love to have nothing else to do with my money than purchase it on dvd! I agree that Amazon is a good thing. ALL of my school books come from there and I click on 'new and used' and they are in perfect condition.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.