Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Howdy!

code3chica

Cavy Slave
Hi, y'all! I'm a new mommy to two little boys - Buzz & Woody. I took my 3 kids to visit my friend's small farm yesterday and she asked if I wanted to take her two boys home (she kept the three girls) - so here we are! My husband and I were previously parents to two rats before we had any kids, and were planning on getting some kind of social rodent after the new year.....so we just got them early!

We came home with a travel cage, and I worked with the very helpful ladies at this site to decide what the best cage would be for our little guys - ordered today! I'm also really excited to see that there's lots of fun things I can make for them with fleece. I love simple sewing projects, and I think my kids will enjoy picking out fun colors to have me make beds, hideaways, etc.

I'm hoping to learn all kinds of stuff about these critters, and look forward to interacting with everyone!:)

Mknight622

Cavy Slave
Hi Code3chica! I just joined this forum like an hour ago, so I'm a newbie too, but welcome! Would love to see pics of your little guys, and congrats on the new additions! You will love them! :)

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum! We'd love to see pigtures of Buzz and Woody when you get a chance.

code3chica

Cavy Slave

code3chica

Cavy Slave
Anyone know what kind they are? Buzz is a lot bigger than woody and his fur is softer. He's also way squishier.

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
They appear to be American Shorthaireds. Buzz is just probably a little heftier than Woody, and/or he has a different kind of piggy somewhere up his family tree. Do you know if they're related?

coachalex

Cavy Gazer
Awe, your piggies are absolutely adorable!!! Welcome to the forum -- I'm new too after being a longtime lurker! Can't wait to see all the awesome stuff you'll be making in the near future, I too love DIY projects and love to see all the neat things you talented people make!

143sheri

Cavy Slave
I agree with LoveMyHerd.

code3chica

Cavy Slave
Whya re they upside down??? They look correct on Tapatalk....sigh

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.