Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Home Sweet Home: Washingoton

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Just wondering who lives in Washington on here! :)

Washington state? I do. Seattle!

You see, I like keeping up with the guinea pig lovers near me, espically so we can discuss where to buy things, different vets, etc. Where'd you get you C&C materials? What vet do you go to?

(broken link removed)

This is my new vet's.

I got my grids at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The coroplast I got at a sign store in Renton. I don't remember the name.

May I ask what city/town you live in?

Tacoma :) I go to (rather plan to go to, haven't had to yet) Brown's Point Vet Clinic. I got my grids at Kmart and my coroplast at a sign store right down the street from me.

Hey - I'm in WA too. We're on Fort Lewis... I got my grids and coroplast for my first cage from Foggycreek cavy rescue, for the second cage I bought cubes from Bed, Bath and Beyond and I found coroplast at a sign store in Tacoma. I also use Walmart grids for part of my cage (the storage and the bottoms of the cages). Currently my vet is Jones Animal Hospital but I'm contemplating changing to Brown's Point Vet Clinic.

I just wanted to add that I did take my pig to Brown's Point Veterinary Clinic and was very happy with the experience. Dr. Sperlich was wonderful. She was very thorough and gentle with my Brownie. She spent quite a bit of time with us and answered all the questions we had. I definitely would recommend her.

This is the vet that was recommended to me but when my piggy got sick their exotic vet, Dr. Sperlich, was on vacation so I turned to Jones Animal Hospital instead. When I get my little boy neutered I plan to go to Dr. Sperlich!

Hey - I'm in WA too. We're on Fort Lewis... I got my grids and coroplast for my first cage from Foggycreek cavy rescue, for the second cage I bought cubes from Bed, Bath and Beyond and I found coroplast at a sign store in Tacoma. I also use Walmart grids for part of my cage (the storage and the bottoms of the cages). Currently my vet is Jones Animal Hospital but I'm contemplating changing to Brown's Point Vet Clinic.

We are military too! We were up there about a month ago for uniform stuff. We used to live in Vancouver Washington and now we live just over the border in Beaverton doing recruiting. 3 yrs left til retirement. For the grids try good will I have had alot of luck finding them there.

You see, I like keeping up with the guinea pig lovers near me, espically so we can discuss where to buy things, different vets, etc. Where'd you get you C&C materials? What vet do you go to?

Also I was at Fred Meyers tonight and they had grids around the bathroom/ kitchen area.

I just wanted to add that I did take my pig to Brown's Point Veterinary Clinic and was very happy with the experience. Dr. Sperlich was wonderful. She was very thorough and gentle with my Brownie. She spent quite a bit of time with us and answered all the questions we had. I definitely would recommend her.

Yay!! More Washingtonians :p lol and @stacy97006 you're close enough especially when it comes to new adoptables and such, I would drive that far to adopt a piggy!

You might be thinking of another mod, foggycreekcavy. She owns a rescue in Auburn.

I highly recommend it if any Washingtonians are looking to adopt more guineas.

I totally would but my Dad won't let me. :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.