Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hamster tubes to attach two bins

piggielover200

Cavy Slave
Hello I recently got my Syrian a larger bin but I would love two connect her new bin to her old bin with a tube to give her double the space. I was going to buy her these tubes
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Pet-Cr...9456&sr=1-1&keywords=large+small+animal+tubes
But in the reviews someone said that their Syrian got stuck and had to be pulled out. she says her Syrian is average size but I don't know if my Syrian is small or big she is about the size of my moms hand, maybe a little smaller, she is about 150grams. If these tubes are deemed unsafe does anyone know where I can find tubes that she would fit in? should I look into ferret sized ones or pvc pipe I don't want to use cardboard because she could chew out or like a light plastic.

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
Crittertrail tubes are known for being too narrow for Syrians. I'd suggest using Habitrail Ovo tubes instead. Here's a website where you can purchase some: (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.