Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Grids at Canadian Tire!

Amsley246

Cavy Slave
For any Canadians out there, I now know for a fact the Canadian Tire sells grids for cages! I discovered this yestarday when I was at work (I work there lol).They come in a small blue box that's called storage cubes. It has about 12 grids in it (I think, never got a good look at it because I was working lol). I was going to buy them on my next day off. I'm so excited now to have my own homemade c&c cage!

melpig

Cavy Slave
I hope my C-Tire gets them soon. If you find out the price and colour(s), please post them. :)

Amsley246

Cavy Slave
They should be there. We have a just small store. There was only 2 boxes there. I never checked if it was a discontinued item or not, if so it could be the reaso nyour store may not have them. They should be in the storage aisle, with all the totes and shelving and such, under the housewares section (that's my section). We only have them in black, but your store could be different. If you want, try going to canadiantire.ca and type in yor postal code. It wil give you the store closest to you or you can pick one of your choosing if you perfer another one and then you can search on there. It will tell you if they have it in stock or not and if the store sells it at all. You can also try calling them. Next time I'm in work I'll see if I can get you a pricing on them.

Amsley246

Cavy Slave
Ok, I did some searching. Its a 4 cube wire shelf. It's easy assembly and can be configured any way you want. Next time your in the store, give them this product number 68-0700. They should be able to punch it into the computer and tell you exactly if they have it or not and if their are any related products. In our stor it's 24.99 for the kit, but it may be different in your store, due to in store specials or anything else along those lines. Good luck and happy hunting!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.