Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Goodbye, Rosie-Roo

englishdaffodil

Cavy Slave
In memory of my sweet Rosie, who crossed the rainbow bridge this morning, peacefully and in my arms. I will never forget your love of watermelon rinds, Brady Bunch reruns, and Sly & the Family Stone tunes. I love you so much, and I know you're happy, sitting there at the Great Big Salad Bar In The Sky. Enjoy the unlimited carrots, girlie.

Many thanks and prayers for our amazing vet, who made this whole thing as easy as possible and who took such good care of Rosie during her short stay with me. You and your staff are true gifts to us Cavy Mommies. Your kindness on this difficult day means a lot to me.

Goodbye, Rosie-Roo

Hugs to you at such a hard time. I hope my little Mufasa is showing Rosie around that Giant Salad Bar, and I'm sure she knows how much you loved her. It's so hard to let go, but the memories make it worthwhile even when a piggy is with you for too short of a time.

I'm sorry to hear about Rosie! I wish you much comfort!

RIP, little Rosie. I'm sure my Curly Fry, who passed less than two weeks ago, is showing Rosie around. It's never easy to lose these sweeties......I'm very sorry for your loss.

Thank you, everyone. Your kind words and empathy mean a lot to me. I am giggling at the thought of Mufasa and Curly Fry showing Rosie around, and I like giggling right now. Thank you. :)

I felt a lot of relief this morning when she was gone. I'd been so worried about her, and now I know she's not suffering. Tonight is a lot harder--I live by myself, and missed having that little face and not-so-little wheek to greet me when I came home. Right now we'd be snuggling on the couch. It's a physical ache not to have her here. Just gotta keep breathing.

So sweet... your memory.... My piggy went over the rainbow bridge today, It's so sad.

I have to just take a break from reading these cause my eyes are getting swollen from the tears.

it's good that you were able to be with her till the end.....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.