Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Goodbye Otto

NorthernLight

Cavy Slave
Otto passed away in my arms tonight. I think he felt warm and safe and finally just let go. I am heartbroken. I know Clifford will be too.

I am so sorry ): My prayers go out to you and your fam <3

I am so very very sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking for you for your loss of Otto. May you at least know he knew he was very much loved. He is now over the rainbow, playing with some of my (and I'm sure other's here as well) piggies from years ago. Know that we'll be thinking about you. I'm sending prayers your way.

All though you said little about Otto,I feel like I have just lost him too. I will be praying for him tonight...
Rest In Peace Otto,

Pam & Mozza

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a lucky piggy to have had such a caring momma and to have been surrounded by your love and comfort in his passing.

I am so sorry for your loss.

:( Rest in paradise Otto, you shall be missed.
I am so sorry for your loss, Mocha, Moo and Meeka send you lots of cuddles! :love:

Take comfort in knowing that you had a chance to say goodbye, not so much in words but in cuddles. I'm sure he's popcorning through the clouds and chasing all the other piggies that have passed over the ages; maybe even my childhood pig Brownie. :hug: Comforting thoughts and hugs to you and Clifford.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's terrible to lose a pet. ((HUGS))

I'm thinking of you. He's now popcorning around at the Bridge, waiting for you. I know nothing will make the heartache go away except time, but I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.