Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Found some grids online

fuzzywuzzy

Cavy Slave
I've found some grids online if anyone needs them. They're not wired but they should probably do the job. It's $30 excluding shipping for 28 panels. Link is (broken link removed)

Hello ShadeyPig
I have just spent about an hour looking online for grids, and I am so glad you posted this deal of the day.....I really appreciate your help! :eek:

They are also $21.99ish at sears for a six-cube pack(not sure how many panels that is)

Bed, Bath & Beyond also carries them. Mine were $19.99 for maybe 17-19 grids?

Yes, but the Sears ones have more panels- enough to make 6 cubes instead of just 4

Grids are really hard to find in Australia. Sears does not exist here, nor does Bed, Bath & Beyond (we have Bed, Bath, & Table which is unfortunately grid-less).

aww sorry; maybe look at the area of the forum labled C&C for other areas of the world like Canada, Australia, etc.

aww sorry; maybe look at the area of the forum labled C&C for other areas of the world like Canada, Australia, etc.

This is the section for Australia.

Oh my goodness I am so sorry I had no idea!!! Aaaah! Sorry! I didn't read the forum section!

My apologies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.