Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What breed? For your piggies what is your favorite breed and color?

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
For your piggies what is your favorite breed and color?

Breed: Short haired American, I guess

Color: Black

I love black piggies, my men were black, some had specks of color but mostly black which made nail clipping a load of fun!

For your piggies what is your favorite breed and color?

Either a teddy or rough haired American. I love the ones with solid white faces.

I love both abby's and texels! They just look so cute running around like little wigs if you will!:)

I like tri-colored abbies, or silver agouti abbies.

Teddy (never had one) or Himalayan (never had one either) but always thought they look gorgeous.

Red eyes +

I love shorthairs! I love all colors, but golden agoutis with white markings might be my favorite. My first pig ever was that color.

I had an all black American short hair once. He was hard to take a picture of! He looked just like some black blob. I don't know if I have a favorite really, but I definitely like ones with different colors over plain colored ones...but really, they are all adorable! I do like Abyssinian fur though!

I like the way abyssinians look (babies are STINKING ADORABLE), but I think I prefer plain ol' shorthairs because I don't have to worry about petting their fur in the wrong direction. Favorite color is cream/tan, but I also like random looking tricolors.

I'm new to piggies and only have an American and a Texel. I love them both, but looks-wise the Texel wins hands down. 99% of the time he looks adorable and/or hilarious. I'd love to own a tricolor Aby some day.

Hmmmm... Well, I love all breeds and colors, but I think my favorites would be Abby and Shorthaired, like my boys, though I do adore Peruvians (Never had one) and Himalayans. Colors... Well, I really like Black, and brownish.

My absolute favorite breeds are Silkies and Cresteds. I love deep browns and creams best.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.