Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

FINALLY!!! xD Guinea Pig Poetry & Prose, written by piggies

sophistacavy

Cavy Slave
Hey you guys, we should start our own page of this kind of stuff here!

(broken link removed)

You gotta check out the "Away in a Pet Store" :sad: (sung to the tune of away in a manger), and the "Bunny Friend" (sung to the tune of do you hear what I hear?).....and the one that says "For all our Jewish cavy friends": It's the debut of the VeggieL (rhymes with dreidel) song (piggie-fied version of the classic dreidel song!!!) Imagine a hyper, popcorning piggie running laps around it's c&c cage, with the fast paced upbeat dreidel song in the background.....

I'm going to go search youtube for funny cavy videos, be right back.

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
I love it!!!

Its great & so creative too... I totally adore the page.

I have begun singing "silent night" especially to Bubbles and adding "Wheek, wheek, wheek" behind every pause. Me and hubby caught Bubbles "singing" in her long wheeks when husband sang a song from Queens; so we think Bubbles is quite a musical pig.

Maybe we should start a piggy choir.

sophistacavy

Cavy Slave
Awwwww! I sing to my piggies all the time, sometimes they don't react, sometimes they start getting all excited, and if I crescendo (fancy talk for just getting louder), they get even more excited. ^.^

I wonder what they do when we leave them home alone. Oh my gosh, you guys have to see this too, it is the cutest and funniest thing ever, I can't believe how awesome it is, I was cracking up laughing: YouTube - The Guinea Pig Song

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
I love that one. That should be the "twinkle-twinkle little star" song for all GPs.

"Bing" the star of all the youtube songs (like the "real bing cavy" or the stunts on "I am not a gerbil..." etc.) its a regular "tube-by" that I watch with my piggies every night during lap time.

Me & my pigs are a bunch of you-tube junkies, a family of couch potatoes.

Sammy and Peanut

Cavy Slave
Hehe... I love the Jingle Pigs one! It's so cutee! ^o^

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.