Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ffa

xoceltic

Cavy Slave
Well, after listening to about 3 hours of country music straight, I began to think about all of our FFA activites going on next week for FFA week. The thing I'm most excited for is the dance, at the end of the week, because nearly all of my good friends will be there, unlike all the other dances this year where it's just been a small group of us. And for the FFA sponsored dance, it's mostly country music. :D
At the dance we have hay bale throwing contests, mini tractor races (pedal tractors, like kids toys xD), milk chugging contests, cow milking contests (on those fake cows. I think we're doing it this year) and all sorts of fun stuff. So I'm really excited for that!
We also have a ski trip the day before the dance, on Thursday. This is where the local FFA chapters go to the local ski place and can either ski, snowboard or go tubing for a few hours. I'm excited for that too. I'm not exactly sure what, but I know there are things going on every day next week.

Are there any other FFA members who have special things going on for FFA week?

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
My question exactly.

xoceltic

Cavy Slave
It doesn't mean anything anymore. It used to mean Future Farmers of America, but it is no longer only for farmers or people wishing to be farmers. It's a national organization that teaches leadership and career skills and all sorts of things. I'm involved in the FFA through my Agriculture Ed class at school. It's hard to explain, but you can check out www.ffa.org and it should explain the organization a lot better than I can. And FFA Week is a "holiday" for us FFA members to celebrate being part of such a great organization, and to hopefully get more people involved in it. I love it. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.