Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other Degus = please some info on them -from anyone

tinkerbell

Cavy Slave
:confused: Hi, I haven't been on much ( in a long time really) but anyways I Have started volunteering at a local SPCA and I was wondering if some one had any infomation on Degus? this couple in the area called and said that they have over 250 of them! not sure if they want to surrneder them all or anything but they did bring 8 of them in. A dad, mom and 6 babyies ( mom preggy again they figure). they have them in a pretty big cage right now with like 5 or 6 levels and they are just feeding them rabbit food right now beacuse they have so much of it- they seem to love it.

But if any one could help me out with some info that would be great - thanks again

----Tinkerbell-----

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
I didn't know what a degus was until I looked them up on the internet (the internet has everything!).
I found this site https://www.degus.org/ , I hope it's useful!

tinkerbell

Cavy Slave
yeah thanks! that site has it all. Alot of people don't know what they are, which I am surprised because alot of pet stores sell them. thanks again Taco.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
It's fine! Aw... I feel special!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.