Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Coupon Codes for Small Pet Select hay or pellets!

Is it $15 off only hay, or is it for pellets, too?

I just saw each item and typed in its name for example, Strawberry. And most of the treats I got a coupon for.
Coupon code: Strawberry, Purchases of the product "Freeze Dried Strawberry (1.5oz)" are free when you purchase a product in the category "Small Pet Food"

My favorite code is BetterHay. When you use this code any product is 40% off (up to a maximum discount of $20.00).
It is pretty good.:D Hope this helped a little. I dont know If you have already put down some of these codes though.

Love also gets you free shipping:)

I found this thread when I searched for Small Pet Select coupon codes, tried the code BESTHAY for $15 off my order and it worked! Thank you for sharing the code :)

https://smallpetselect.refr.cc/49GSGNV

I just placed my first order, and they gave me this link for 10$ anyone who uses this code! Expires 5/13/16
Not sure if it works for people who already have accounts though, they didn't clarify. But figured I would share!

I just used Betterhay and received $20.00 off my order of $79.99.

For an order of $79.99, I used the coupon code of "Betterhay" and I received $31.99 off my order.

Is the coupon still working? I couldn't find the place to enter the code.

Hi Zihan Xu, I believe the "BetterHay" and "NewCustomer" codes are still working. The link I shared doesn't even require a code, it is automatically linked to the URL. Once you get to your checkout basket, I believe the discount will then be applied. :) I hope this helps!

BetterHay is still going good!

Hi everyone, i will be posting coupon codes for SPS as they come out. Codes with a * mean while supplies last. When you enter the code and it shows -$0.00 that means your order does not qualify (i.e. 15% off $40 or more, but your order is $35.99) or the item is no longer available. Check below for updates! Also if you have a code thats not listed post it with what you can use it for and i will add it.

FREE STUFF:

BEWAREGPIG: Free beware of guinea pig sign* more information: (broken link removed)

BANANAS: Free freeze-dried banana treats with hay or pellets* more information: (broken link removed)

CARROT: Free carrot toy with hay or pellets* more information: (broken link removed)

DEALS:

TENOFFRIND1: $10 off your purchase of hay or pellets (no minimum) expires April 7, 2015.

SNUGGLE: Free shipping! No minimum.

GPKEYCHAIN: Get a cute guinea pig key chain for 70% off regular retail ($10) a total of $3. More info: (broken link removed)

Got the free Beware of Guinea pig sign! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BETTERHAY and BESTHAY don't seem to work anymore. :sad: FRESHHAY still gives $10 off.

FRESHHAY, BETTERHAY, and BESTHAY no longer work unfortunately. Small Pet Select seem to have no working coupons at the moment.

FRESHHAY, BETTERHAY, and BESTHAY no longer work unfortunately. Small Pet Select seem to have no working coupons at the moment.

I bought some hay the other day and the only coupon that would work was GOODHAY. It gave me almost $10 off my order. Not as good as some of the other coupons but better than nothing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.