Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Change of Plans

I didnt read this whole thing, but I sqaw where you said that fish werent interactive at all, and I disagree. Lots of fish have great personalities, wih good care. They can go 2 week without eating, and with a little bit of expense, they live for a few years. Just make sure you have proper equipment, cycle the tank, and choose (suitable) fish wisley.

I have 3 aquariums and each one has some shy fish, outgoing fish, etc. They come up to the surface whenever I bring the food can out, and follow my finger around the glass. None of them are scared of the dog, and enjoy people.

So if you really cant do guinea pigs, fish would be fun too. Just post a thread about them and I will be sure to help.

Whatever your choice, I cant wait to hear about it!

@MJTEACH I only saw the main post, so have you decided to get pigs and bring them in once a week? I hope all goes well!

Yes I did decide that piggies were the best option and I'm going to make sure that they are well tamed before I bring them into the classroom setting. I actually brought my new piggies home last night. I'm going to post pictures here in a few :)

Yes I did decide that piggies were the best option and I'm going to make sure that they are well tamed before I bring them into the classroom setting. I actually brought my new piggies home last night. I'm going to post pictures here in a few :)

Congrats on your new piggies!! I can't wait to see pics.. Are they boys or girls? Names?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.