Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Cavy cozies

Rocky5

Cavy Slave
Very, very sorry for late reply. I'm not very good at talking over the internet. I just get straight to the point and that's it. Not this boring in real life, promise! I have never payed less than a $25 re homing fee. If it's less than that I doubt they are being taken care of properly. I honestly have no idea how to sound enthusiastic over the internet. After the 2nd or 3rd email I tell them about my pigs. For some reason (probably ignorance, lack of research/care) they would think I was a hoarder because I had 2 and wanted more. I was just like "for real?" It is annoying.

For some reason my computer didn't send the email so now I have to retype it and send it, which won't take long however, it's not what I wanted to do. Have an amazing day I am terribly tired and I still have to do cavy slave work and chop veggies for them. Spoiled. Rotten.

PandaPiggle

Cavy Slave
That's okay that you're not chatty on the Internet, I'm terribly shy before I get to know people, and I spent the better part of a year reading stuff here without joining for that reason. But once I'm comfortable then I'm a downright chatterbox. So I'm pretty sure I sound enthusiastic all the time, even over email.

And maybe instead of saying you've got two pigs (which to the uninitiated might sound crazy) just say you're looking for a friend for a lonely pig? That might get the idea across better since your two are at odds with each other so you're not trying to make a trio.

And yup it's time for me to go spot clean and chop veggies for the happy herd of princesses, even though I didn't get sufficient sleep [emoji42] but they're cute and worth it! Have a nice day!

Rocky5

Cavy Slave
I'm exactly the same way however it was only a few months before I joined. I guess having 3 or 4 pigs might seem extensive or hoarding or blah. My lonely hearts club are just so sad. :( At first they were in cages next to each other but they just kept rumble strutting and trying to bite each other through the bars. So I put the 2x5 cage on top of the table and kept the 3x4 under the table. They seemed happier to not to see eachother but they are lonely to not see their species. I will post a picture of the cage in the near future. For now here is Blake IMG_20150323_220003_780.jpg

And here is Gibson IMG_20150405_123940 (1).jpg I will post a better picture of Gibby later :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.