Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Blogospiggies - Sunday is cleaning day

Blog entry from old forum

gatorgirl

Cavy Slave
Oh-mah-gah... that cage cleanout nearly killed me!!! I wish I had checked the clock before I started. I'm super glad I ordered a bunch of U-Haul pads directly because I had to cut myself a bunch of them to refill my flippers. And I cut them very generously because mine shrink a LOT.

Meanwhile, Ginger, Annabelle and Sky hung out on a towel in the tub in an inch of warm water. I like to wash their butts, feet and bellies before I put them back in a spotless cage. After about 15 minutes of that, I wrapped them all together in a towel and they hung out on my bedroom floor watching me fix up their crib. They stayed in their towel together cuddling and wheeking a bit.

Right now I'm lying on my side in bed and have Ginger the cuy curled into my chest and Bailey, my poodle with his head on my shoulder, nearly nose to nose with Ginger, It;s cute.

Sooo tired now. I literally ended up cleaning the cage while completely naked because I was getting so hot and sweaty! Yeah -- no pics of that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.