Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blind Guinea Pig

Butterscotch2

Cavy Slave
I was looking at Craigslist and I saw this poor baby. (broken link removed) I wish I could get him, but I can't. I just hope that someone from here (because I know he would have a good home then) could get him. Plus he's on something with holes on it. I hope he's okay. Poor guy. Does anyone know how you would determine if a guinea pig is blind or not?

I actually emailed the woman to see about getting him. He found a home but she was very happy to tell me that she'd have more babies soon. Ugh!!! The only reason I even bothered to contact her was because of him being blind. I hope to god he didn't end up as snake food. *sniff*

It did sound like a breeder to me. grr

This is her too I think. I clicked flag on them
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Yes it probably is a breeder with a snake.

$5.00 so it wouldn't be used for snake food?... Pleeease. People will buy rabbits for their snakes. They don't care how much it costs. And, I'm sure that pig is bigger than any feeder rat that costs $5.00.

That's one thing I can't stand about that kind of crap. Yeah, it went to a loving home. :grumpy:

JennG-That's the only reason why I thought of getting him too. It shows how cruel the people on Earth can be.

OMG! How sad. :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.