Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits Baby bunnies due here soon!

Rabbit_Lover

Cavy Slave
About a month ago I rescued a rabbit from a lady that 'didn't have the space for her'. She was very well taken care of so I didn't understand it.. The kids were very upset and so was she.. Now I understand what she means by space. Good thing is, I live on a farm so there is plenty of room for her. Usually she's a free range bunny, but as soon as I found out she was pregnant I build her, her own C&C cage. I contacted the lady and asked if she knew she was pregnant, and she said yes that she 'forgot' to mention it. :mad:
Anyway, she is on her 26th day right now. Nesting box is in, she is pretty active so far. No long running around like her normal self. She's in my room so I can watch over her.
She is a black french lop & the dad is a beautiful black & white rex. She is defiantly going to have so beautiful babies.
Will post pictures as soon as the babies arrive.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Aw. Baby bunnies <3. I'm so tempted to get a bunny with all these bunny posts!

Rabbit_Lover

Cavy Slave
Oh gosh. Baby bunnies can be monsters :p I feel bad for poor momma when they start getting old enough to get out of the nest. It's pretty funny. A baby will jump out, then mommas on them dragging them back to the nest for a few days until she gives up and let's them roam around.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.