Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia AUSSIES: has anyone shopped at thecavycottage.com.au before?

chuchu123

Cavy Slave
Hi guys, i recently came accross this Australian website:

(broken link removed) and was wanting to buy some stuff there but wasn't sure if it was trustworthy, so i was wondering if anyone had experience buying from here? I normally buy 1 kg of hay for 40 dollars from a local store and this site is offering 5kg for 5 dollars so it seems like a good bargain.

Thanks =]

monkeynthechimp

Cavy Slave
No idea, but I just tried to find out shipping cost, out of curiosity, and they won't ship to me... I'm in ipswich, which is only just out of Brisbane where they are based... Before you get excited, check if you are in the same situation! :)
My local "pet cafe" store orders the 5kg oxbow bags and sells them for $98... It's still ridiculously expensive, but cheaper than buying 1kg at a time. One of those lasts me a month with 4GP's...
I could get cheap hay through a rescue I adopted mine from, but its just not as green and yummy looking...
My boys are so spoilt! :D

WinterySkys

Cavy Slave
Yep that site is trustworthy. I adopted one of my guinea pigs from them and have bought some hay/invermectin as well on the online shop.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.