Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids 69 Grids - Will this be enough for a lot of piggies?

wombats

Cavy Slave
Wow! That's absolutely fantastic, especially for your first try! :D your piggies are going to absolutely love it.

Cavies4EverEver

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
Wow! That's absolutely fantastic, especially for your first try! :D your piggies are going to absolutely love it.
2 of three were happy.. Lilo (My very dominant asshole male) was very very talkative last night, I was not sure if it was good or bad wheeking.. It was very hard to tell.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
He is mad that he can not pick on the other male. I went through that once, I have one of those too. I got him fixed now he is with the other fixed male and four sows and him is kept in his place. There is less fighting now than before.

Cavies4EverEver

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
He is mad that he can not pick on the other male. I went through that once, I have one of those too. I got him fixed now he is with the other fixed male and four sows and him is kept in his place. There is less fighting now than before.

I would nueter mine, but unfortunatly, there is not a good exotic pet clinic in my town. :( I sm hoping that when the babes are born he can befriend a small male pig.

Katie Vetter

Cavy Slave
What a brilliant set up, you're super prepared! I bet momma pig is proud ;)

Cavies4EverEver

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
What a brilliant set up, you're super prepared! I bet momma pig is proud ;)

She seems vbery relaxed. I bet she can't wait to have some little babies to take care of, she will be more social! Pray for some girls!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.