Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

All General Drawings c:

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Hopefully some of you have seen my recent post called " Piggy Drawings!!"
but anyway ^^'' I saw that not a lot of people have many piggy related drawings, so I came up with an idea that we could basically post a picture, as long as it was made by you, and isn't against any rules here, but my main point is to post a picture, and maybe get some ideas, like.. I post a picture of my Ribbon Drawings, and I see someones.. 3D art, and we could learn from each other c: Additionally, I think it was @PiggieGuinea who wanted to start this as well, so I guess this will be PiggieGuinea's and I's c: *Hope that's ok with you!*

So I guess ill start? Heres one of my most recent ones, I did it for @PiggieGuinea, ^^ But I guess ill start out, c: All General Drawings c: So yeah c: Anyone else?

All General Drawings c:All General Drawings c:My name and a quote on the back :p

So it doesn't matter what kind of drawing it is? I have some portraits I could share. :3

Yayy a chance to show some of my better drawings. :)

This one is of someone I know named Ant. (I always called him Anteater, hence the "anteater" across his eyes.)
All General Drawings c:

This one was really random and I was kind of trying to practice symmetry.
All General Drawings c:

This one is cheesily titled "Reading is Magical" on my deviantart. lol
All General Drawings c:

This is one I did of my friends Shark Week shirt a while back.
All General Drawings c:

@Aleks : Woaaahhh the Ant drawing is so cool! And I really like the "Reading is Magical" one too. :D

Here are some drawings I did about a year ago, when I first started drawing portraits. I really dislike the Taylor Swift one. I wish I had more recent drawings... I'll have to check. And sorry if these turn out to be obnoxiously big haha!

All General Drawings c:
All General Drawings c:
All General Drawings c:

Can I post some clamations and sculptures? I do more of those than anything

@Aleks : Woaaahhh the Ant drawing is so cool! And I really like the "Reading is Magical" one too. :D

Here are some drawings I did about a year ago, when I first started drawing portraits. I really dislike the Taylor Swift one. I wish I had more recent drawings... I'll have to check. And sorry if these turn out to be obnoxiously big haha.

Thank you! :)
I wish i could see yours, but the attachments don't seem to be working for me. :(

Thank you! :)
I wish i could see yours, but the attachments don't seem to be working for me. :(

No problem!
Whoops, I don't know what happened there... I think I fixed them?

No problem!
Whoops, I don't know what happened there... I think I fixed them?

Oh...my..gosh.
Those are great! I could never really grasp realism, although I've always wanted to be able to draw like that. Did you take lessons?

Oh...my..gosh.
Those are great! I could never really grasp realism, although I've always wanted to be able to draw like that. Did you take lessons?

Thank you! c:
No, I kind of taught myself I guess. I watched youtube videos to help me haha.

So it doesn't matter what kind of drawing it is? I have some portraits I could share. :3

Yep, as long as its appropriate *no profanity* and such, im hoping we can learn from each other C:

Here are some drawings I did about a year ago, when I first started drawing portraits. I really dislike the Taylor Swift one. I wish I had more recent drawings... I'll have to check. And sorry if these turn out to be obnoxiously big haha!

View attachment 54028
View attachment 54029
View attachment 54030

Oh..My..*faints* Those are amazing!! @PiggieGuinea yes! please do! :D

@UchihaMickey: Awesome, I think this is a really cool idea! :D And thanks!

c: No problem, remember to give @PiggieGuinea as this thread was also her idea!

Alright, so I did this one a few weeks ago ^^'' hope you like it :pAll General Drawings c:

This is one of my recent attempts at drawing an eagle.

Attachments

image.jpg
Here is 1 sculpture and 1 inprint that I made a few months ago.All General Drawings c:All General Drawings c:

I draw dogs...yes...just dogs. I stink at all other stuff. xD

All General Drawings c:
All General Drawings c:
All General Drawings c:

I don't even compare to @AllThesePiggies! Wow, you're amazing!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.