Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK I know this is probably a repeated question...

EmPiggieFan

Cavy Slave
Hello,
Do any fellow UK residents (i am based just north of Northampton) know where I can get c&c from as when I've looked through other older posts they suggest DIY stores but they no longer carry the cubes and when I look online the odd few systems I have found seem really expensive.

Thanks for any help.
Emma

HannibalLecter

Cavy Slave
I believe they are cheapest from Reception Space, they also offer free shipping. 20 grids for £29.95.
Wire Cube Magazine Display

You can get correx from local sign shops, many will also score it for you if you tell them the measurements of the bottom/sides & show a picture.
https://www.yell.com/

MrsSuzy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I got mine from Reception Space that @HannibalLecter mentioned above. Really cheap and good quality :)

I bought my coroplast from eBay, let me know if you need more details :)

Iklepink

Cavy Slave
Mine were from Wayfair. There are a few places that sell them as a kit but you will find you get 12 grids and a piece of Correx for almost twice the price of the box of 20+ grids you would buy from else where. I would recommend getting more grids than you actually need as the desire to expand or create hay racks can consume you!

loulou

Cavy Slave
I bought mine from (broken link removed) they were ever so helpful! They didn't include all the connectors so i emailed them and they were posted straight away and were at my house the next day! I also bought a loft a few days after buying the cage and they sent me lots of info so i knew exactly what i was i ordering. Lovely people! I don't recommend getting your own correx, mainly because it can be very fiddely trying to score it and bend it etc. and getting it to fit exact. So getting it ready made from these guys, was just perfect! :)

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
I bought mine from (broken link removed) they were ever so helpful! They didn't include all the connectors so i emailed them and they were posted straight away and were at my house the next day! I also bought a loft a few days after buying the cage and they sent me lots of info so i knew exactly what i was i ordering. Lovely people! I don't recommend getting your own correx, mainly because it can be very fiddely trying to score it and bend it etc. and getting it to fit exact. So getting it ready made from these guys, was just perfect! :)

The prices are really good too.

Nat453

Cavy Slave
I got my grids from Wayfair for just over £30 for 20 & my correx from The One Stop Plastic Shop as it was pretty cheap.

mellie_88

Cavy Slave
Ohhh so glad someone posted this question. I was just about to ask the same thing.
The free postage is good, everywhere else seems to charge a fortune!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.