Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Little Confused on Prices

petluver

Cavy Slave
Hello. I am needing to sell my c&c cage. The first level is 2x3 and the second is 1x2. It has a ramp and I have only had it for 2 months. It is in great condition. The chloroplast comes with it and so does puppy pads, 2 sets of fleece for both levels, a food bowl, hay container, vegetable and fruit bowl, huge bag of hay, some remaining food, many wood toys, a corner tent, a hut, salt and mineral wheels, hanging toys, pet carrier (when the cage is getting cleaned), towels for underneath the puppy pads, and treats. (I think I named everything) Oh yeah and a 5 month old male guinea pig. He is too much work for me and I feel that it is unfair for me not to be able to spend much time with him. Please don't make the price unreasonably low or too high. I would like to advertize in our church bulletin and on Craigslist not on a high pricey website. Please read and comment:)
Thanks,
Emlol

Not sure about the price, but you should throw out the salt and mineral wheels they aren't good for small animals. If you have any yohgurt drops or treats with nuts and seeds and such you should also throw those out and not give them to the new owner because they are also bad for small animals.

Not sure about the price, but you should throw out the salt and mineral wheels they aren't good for small animals. If you have any yohgurt drops or treats with nuts and seeds and such you should also throw those out and not give them to the new owner because they are also bad for small animals.
Ok. I will get rid of those then:) thank you for replying:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.