Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General my little babies are growing up

xTayzx

Cavy Slave
So a few of you probably recall my posts in pregnancy when I realised my female piggie Lunar was pregnant. I put some photos up when the two little precious pigs came into this world but I wanted to show you how they are going. Yes I know the hutch is cluttered since there is four in it atm. we will be fixing this soon but they do not live in it 24/7 I promise :D And excuse how messy it is, i took these just as I cleaned it out.
They are soo precious, we are keeping both and we were lucky enough both are girls. We've named the black and white that looks like her mum, Clover.
so here they are!, also if youve got any name suggestions for our little grey and white one, please tell me. It feels wrong for her not to have a name but I just cant think of anything that fits.
Also mum is very good, very happy and seems very healthy. Aunty Sookie still doesnt understand how she got invaded by midget pigs but has finally become very doting.
Clover is the most boldest little baby ever! she was actually just playing tug of war over a piece of celery with first her mum and her sister.
IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

Nix16

Cavy Slave
Oh wow they sure are growing. I have a clover too lol. I think poppy would suit your little grey and white girly, or maybe Silvie. Thanks for sharing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.