Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK My autobiography

no i have bought a cage but i havnt been able to pick it up, its not a petshop cage someone handmade it and put it on ebay.

wow! sounds good. I've taken a look at some of those runs and hutches on ebay and they look really cool.

i hope so its huge and so cheap the only thing rong is it isnt waterproof but the builders are coming tomorrow and my mum said she would ask them to bring so more felt and they said yes. it cost me £5 my mum said i could bid up to £50 but i guess know one wanted it. i will post some pictures as soon as i fix my camera's

5 pounds!! What a bargain bromers. I wanted to buy a outside play area for them from ebay, but the postage and packaging was too high.

i have to collect this one its in watford but my mums friend owns a truck for his bussiness and he is going to pick it up with me.

sounds like you got a brilliant deal. So, is this cage for you guinea pig or rabbit? Is it outdoor or indoor?

outdoors and is for the rabbit bromley used to live outside but i got fed up of runing into the garden every 5 minute but i know the rabbit will be fine with plenty of hay, food and water.

I don't know much about rabbits, so I don't know whether it's a good idea to keep it outside or in.

rabbits are fine both inside and out but i know there is a rabbit next door who wanders in and out of her cage so im just worried were going to end up with baby bunny's some how. and piglet im suprised you havnt made moderator yet. you should be.

You're so sweet! Thanks :)

How does you neighbours rabbit leave her garden though?

a hole in the fence in the day the open the hutch and she goes out and in the night they lock up the hutch.

Well, that can be sorted easily - just repair the fence with a piece of wood

its a REALY BIG hole were talking half the fence but my mum has to get it done becuase she is opening up a bussiness in the house

(broken link removed) this is what the cage looks like. its slightly higher and if its still two small i will get my b/f to add an extension i got him two build my run so i have faith in him.

The boyfriend who lied to you? It looks good, but I don't know if it's big enough! I think it would be cool to have a chicken wire/wood run attatched to it.

no if not that one, but i still chat to all my ex's yer im going to get him to make me some kind of run attacted to it. not very good at woodwork i do textiles. i once hammerd a nail into my finger. i only passed because the teacher liked me and would always do my work.

Sounds exactly like me! My teacher did ALL my woodwork for me. He he, I just leant against the worktops while he sanded, glued, cut blah blah blah. Managed to get an A out of it too :)

im in a bad mood that stupid man on stupid ebay wont post his adress stupid man. i evan got some one to lend me there truck to drive me.

Oh no! How bloody annoying...so what are you going to do?

i sent im an email a very rude email sayin that im going to get him kicked of ebay he he im sooooooooo mean.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.