Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I miss the header!

I often have that issue with other sites as well. Since I have a tiny netbook and a tiny screen it tends to be worse for me. I don't need to scroll right anymore and the recent posting thing doesn't stick way out to the right of the rest of the stuff below. The top posting thing looks good now. Very clear and easy to navigate.

I will be installing a mobile style for those on iphones and such. Of course, it's a very stripped down format, but that's what's necessary. It will automatically switch to it if you are on that platform. Just don't have the time to muck with it yet.

Thanks so much for your hard work, I think it looks great;)! I like the Autosave too, it's quite helpful. I liked the old graphics myself, but these cool colors are a nice rest for the eye.

i don't known how to use this website, can anybody tell e how to use it????

do we have chat it said its been disabled plus can anybody tell me how to ask a topic on here? i am new to this?
You can go to each forum topic, for example, to start a new topic in About Cages section, go to:
(broken link removed)

Then click "Post New Thread" on the top of the page.

I will be installing a mobile style for those on iphones and such. Of course, it's a very stripped down format, but that's what's necessary. It will automatically switch to it if you are on that platform. Just don't have the time to muck with it yet.

Yay! Just in time! I'm hoping to get an iPhone soon.

I, too, liked the old colors and format. That said, I imagine it is no small task to keep the site functioning and pleasing as many people as possible. I say we take up a collection for T's aspirin supply. She is braver than I.

You all just need to give me some time. I know what you like. And I'll likely have two color versions you can select, a warm and cool one.

I'm still working on features and functions right now. It will probably be around a week before I'll be able to get the style tweaked.

Format-wise, I know it's different, but we had to upgrade and move with times. Old software rots and with rotting comes security holes and with security holes come hackers and spammers. So, we'll always be upgrading. I resisted for as long as possible, but here we are!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.