Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I don't think my gp likes me

b/c = chat speak.

We are not forcing you to stay, but we try to encourage proper spelling and grammer, it makes it easier for everyone.

Picky by wanting proper punctuation, spelling, capitalization? No chat-speak?

Wow. All we want is to make reading the posts and helping / answering / questioning other forumers easier.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
crazie4pigs said:
It was stupid abreviation. Lets freak out. Thanks for your help but i'm leaving this site. Sorry.

We didn't freak out. You are!

Okay, just make sure you do it correctly, seems you have given up pretty easily.

Don't be a dumper and let a good rescue take it. If you are going to act this way with animals I suggest not getting another.

I said RESCUE. If you put it in the paper, it is possible that somebody looking for a good meal for their reptiles will pose as a loving owner.

Listen, if you think the pigs are just 'boring' you havn't treated them well enough.

I hate to see irresponsible pet owners like this. This is how 90% of the pigs that end up in shelters do. This is very sad and you seem to not care about your pigs welfare. If a pig is too much work for you, I suggest finding a good home for your other animals, sounds like they are being neglected here.

I'm sorry, and I'll be blunt, but you are being very ignorant.

Just because guinea pigs who are "boring" seem too hard to take care of, you want to give him up. I have 8 pigs, and you don't see me going around looking for advice, then saying "oh well, I'll give him up".

Do you live anywhere near Missouri? I'd be glad to help you rehome.

crazie4pigs said:
No way my others are great at least they do something. Instead of sit in a house.

HE SITS IN HIS HOUSE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GIVING HIM ANYTHING TO DO!

I'm sorry, but you are making me VERY frustrated.
In advance, sorry Ly, T, for yelling.

You can't get "help right"? We tried to help you! What is the "right help" explain. We've tried, can't you tell?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.